Shopping for baby gear can be an overwhelming task. When it comes to strollers, there are many choices and finding the best stroller for your baby can be a challenge.
Let this interactive chart of the best overall strollers help get you started and find the perfect stroller for you and your baby.
10 Best Baby Strollers
The following is a reference guide that can help you make a decision on the best baby stroller for your family.
To sort the data click on any of the columns
Best Overall Strollers
|The First Years Ignite Stroller||34.5 x 18.5 x 39 inches||14 pounds||50 Pounds||$57||4.5|
|Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller, Black||32 x 30 x 40 inches||28.1 pounds||90 Pounds||$229.99||4.5|
|Bumbleride Indie Stroller, Jet||36 x 24.5 x 34.5 inches||26.2 pounds||$458.88||4.6|
|UPPAbaby Vista Stroller, Jake||39 x 25 x 40 inches||48 pounds||$729.99||4.6|
|Jeep Cherokee Sport Stroller, React||32 x 18 x 39.5 inches||12.4 pounds||50 Pounds||$52||4.3|
|phil&teds Promenade Buggy Single Stroller, Black||50.2 x 23 x 41 inches||28.7 pounds||40 Pounds||$849.99||4.4|
|Mountain Buggy 2013 Swift Stroller||40.3 x 19 x 9 inches||28 pounds||28 pounds||$449.99||4.9|
|Contours Options 3 Wheel Stroller||47 x 26.5 x 42 inches||27.4 pounds||50 Pounds||$152.11||4.4|
|The First Years Jet Stroller, City Chic||43 x 9.5 x 6.9 inches||13.5 pounds||$49.93||4.2|
|UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller, Jake||54.5 x 25 x 40 inches||15 pounds||$459.99||4.5|
10 Best Baby Stroller Comparison Guide and Key
Included in the chart are 6 columns:
- Stroller pictures & brand
- Maximum weight
- Rating: The average user rating on Amazon.com. This can be very helpful in deciding if people are satisfied with their purchase.
Want to See Even More Strollers? Click Here to See Our Full List of 50 strollers!
Types of Baby Strollers
• The standard stroller: These strollers come in a variety of color schemes and patterns and have a padded seat that can recline into various positions. Most models have a storage compartment under the seat and a sun shade to protect your baby. With standard strollers, you can either choose a simple and inexpensive version, or you can pay a little extra for a few added frills.
• Car seat stroller frames: This is basically what it sounds like. It’s a stroller frame that your baby’s car seat fit’s into. Many parents appreciate the simplicity of taking the car seat out and snapping it into the frame. Comes in handy when you have a sleeping baby! One thing to make sure of is that the frame is compatible with your infant seat.
• Travel systems: A travel system is a stroller-car seat combination. The travel system allows you to snap your infant car seat onto the stroller for added convenience.
• Jogging strollers: This is great for the active parent. A jogging stroller is a lightweight frame with three wheels, much like bicycle wheels. They also usually have shocks for when you are jogging so you don’t jostle the baby.
• Lightweight strollers/Umbrella strollers: These strollers are normally around 12 pounds or less and they are compact when folded. These are basic strollers and typically come without all the bells and whistles of more expensive strollers. They are great though for a trip to the mall or a walk around the park. Umbrella strollers are better suited for babies that have good head control since there isn’t much to give head support. Still, a great option for an older baby or toddler.
• Double strollers: A double stroller can accommodate two children, either side-by-side or one in front of the other.
Here are a few things to look for when you shop for your stroller:
• Seat belts
• Sun shade
• Storage area
• Handle height
• Adjustable seat
• Washable fabric
The good thing about strollers is that you can always find an affordable model. They can range from $50 or less to anywhere from $500 to a staggering $1000 for fancier models.